Wednesday, September 9, 2009

G-Spot, Ho!

It's been four years since the creation of my last blog. I am of the belief that there is a stark difference between the travel musings of a perky-breasted, Shirley-Temple-drinking, ideological nineteen-year-old and the bags-under-the-eyes, cellulite-legged natterings of a painfully aware 23-year-old-sociologist.

In accordance with this tremendous maturing process of my life, the title of this first blog post hopes to demonstrate just how sexually liberated and incredibly humorous I have become after combining four years of Women's Studies and Feminist Theory classes with College Humor Video sessions with my fifteen year old brother. This outlandish title (and yes, I dare repeat it)-- "G-Spot, Ho!" intends to catch your attention, dear reader. It hopes to lure you in like Splenda lures stretchy pants and speak to you. It hopes to say, simply, but oh-so-exotically "Please consider me as an alternative to Facebook when you are looking to waste time on the Internet. My year ahead in Guadeloupe will prove to be as exciting as Bobby Jones' status updates."

Convinced yet?
Please say yes.

I leave in 6 days.
Stay posted. Please?

PS: Credit goes out to a certain Colombian Gee for coming up with the clever nickname for Guadeloupe.

2 comments:

  1. Subscribed!

    I recently (read: at 2am this morning) went searching for my old travel blog and was bewildered, astonished, remorseful for my search to reveal nothing. :(

    Looking forward to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I convinced?

    Am I staying posted?

    Por supuesto! Mi amor, creo que ooooobvio, verdad?!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete