Sunday, January 24, 2010

méconfiance

under-appreciation i don’t know if it exists objectively I guess it can’t

 

                                                but when you mock my spirit

                                                it drowns in méconfiance

                                                for a moment and only

                                                                          springs back

                                                                                    stronger.

 

I’m here to be me

not for you

 

my lens is imaginative

                        and yes I see cupcakes next

                        to the stars

                                    violin cases and Kings

                        embracing

 in smoky

                        laughs of contagious

                                                depths.

 

and yes I do muddled accents

                        muddy dirty indistinguishable

                        but I am alive

 

and maybe you should

check your pulse sometime

because

some of us don’t replace our

oxygen intake with superiority

complexes.

2 comments:

  1. VIOLIN CASES! LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
    Your cello-case toting, mafiosa forevea,

    Les Zeuster

    ReplyDelete
  2. brillante y clarito - el arte se te sale por to_os laos...besos ...mam

    ReplyDelete