Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not the Time

Right now is not the time to speak of the quotidian

I repeat I repeat I repeat I repeat I repeat I repeat

MAIS TAISEZ VOUS LA MADAME PARLE

Et ca sera quand, alors? Teacheurr teacheurr how do you say asdalsdjlaksjdla

JE NE REPONDES PAS AUX ELEVES QUI NE LEVENT PAS LES DOIGTS

 I want do, I really do, je suis pas mechante du tout, je vous promete maisECOUTEZ MOI

“Ils vont t’avaler sinon/Il ne faut pas sourire/Il ne faut pas etre amicable”

 

Comment ca? I’m getting frown winkles where my laugh creases were already starting to

DEVELOP THE EDUCATION SYSTEM BY ALLOWING STUDENTS TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES

 

A little mama bird once told me “give them space to express

I’m happy because last night I ate ice-cream/I’m sad because my hamster died/I’m scared because my dad hit me…”

 

Mais ca l’est egale a M. Desjardins qui en tout cas gifle a ceux qui parlent

Et l’inspecteur viendra le semaine prochaine so make sure you’re on top of the curriculum.

 

NOW IS NOT THE TIME. Save it for when it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment